Auitobiografia



Autobiography

My name is Edgar Fernando Heredia, I´m sixteen years old, I was born in Santa Elena Petén on February 5, 2004, and I´m a triplet brother along with my two sisters Emily and Christel. I currently reside in Dolores Petén, in the “Nuevo del Carmen” neighborhood whit my mother Deisy Johanna, my father Edgar Baldemar and my little brother Christopher Eduardo. I study in the municipality of Poptún Petén in the school “Centro Educativo Integral Cristiano” better known as “CEIC”, I´m currently in the 5th Perito Contador with Computer Orientation.
My favorite hobbies are listening to music and playing the guitar, my favorite color is yellow, my favorite fruits are papaya and banana. When I´m an adult I would like to be a robotics engineer. I like technology, the use of new programs, I love English songs, I like fiction movies. I have studied together whit my sisters since Parvulos, I and my sisters like to work  together, they and I are very close.


Resultado de imagen de quetzal 1

Comentarios

Entradas populares